Hi, I’m George and this is my Best Grills blog. Are you interested to know more about grilling? Buy the right grill? Then you have found the right place! I’ll be writing Grill Reviews and discussing all about grills. I really enjoy barbecuing and I’ll be the one doing the grilling whenever there’s a trip or party with my friends. I’ve owned and tried using different grills, from gas (propane) to electric grill. Each type works quite differently but the best grills are those that cook tasty food.
I will be reviewing many types of outdoor grills and only the best, including the best outdoor gas grill, best charcoal grill, best electric grill, best gas grill, and best natural gas grill. All the best grills I’ve reviewed are available from Amazon.
How to Choose the Best Grills
Before you can choose the best bbq grills, you need to know the type of grills available. Here are 4 types of most common grills used:
- Gas Grill
Gas grills also refers to propane grill. This is a great choice if you are looking for a quick, easy, and clean grilling process. Food also tastes great, especially if you add some smoking woods.
- Charcoal Grill
Charcoal grill is the original stuff that got the grilling hype started. It’s still in use because the combination of wood and charcoal gives you that amazing smoked flavor.
- Electric Grill
I think the electric grill is useful because they heat up quickly and is convenient to use. For starters, you don’t need any fuel other than an electrical outlet. Definitely the best grills for indoor cooking.
- Natural Gas Grill
This is a cheap and convenient alternative. It’s cheaper than propane so even when you have to use more (you HAVE to use more because it burns with half the cooking power of propane), you still save.
Read more about each type of grill in Which Grill Is Best For You (Choosing the Best Grill). You can also find out more about grill recommendations and reviews here in my blog.
Best Grills Reviews
Here are the best grills I’ve found and reviewed:
- Best Outdoor Gas Grill – A good size, just great for neighborhood grilling parties.
- Best Priced Portable Gas Grill– Best for that trip when you just can’t find a place to cram in your usual large grill.
- Best Charcoal Grill – For those who loves the great smoked flavor to grilled food.
- Best Electric Grill – Fuss free and heats quickly. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Best Multipurpose Electric Grill – A smart grill that can be used for many cooking functions.
- Best Natural Gas Grill – Best for first timers who want to look like grilling experts.
Best Grills – How to Care for Your Best Barbecue Grills
- Tip 1: Always Clean Your Grill Immediately after Use
- Tip 2: Polish the Stainless Steel Parts
- Tip 3: Disinfect Your Grill Routinely
- Tip 4: Only Use Your Grill for Its Intended Purpose: Grilling
The detailed explanation for each tip in included in 4 Tips on How to Care for Your Grills.
Best Grills – Safety Tips
The best grilling process should be safe and accident-free. Here are 4 quick tips:
- Keep a fire extinguisher at reach during grilling
- Check the grill hoses for leakage
- Keep flammables away during grill
- Don’t leave grill unattended, even for awhile!
Read more on this in my post: 4 Grilling Safety Tips.
How to Grill Right
First of all, you’ll need quality and fresh ingredients. As to whether you should marinate or not, it’s up to you! Whatever that tastes good to you should work just fine. Then, you need the best barbeque grill and get it started/warmed up. Some can take longer (i.e. charcoal grill) while others heat up pretty easily (i.e. gas grill). Then, with a little practice, your food will turn out right. Lastly, enjoy the meal with a group of friends and a bottle of wine or a can of beer. This is my idea of a perfect weekend getaway!
Barbecue Terms You Should Know
- Direct cooking – refers to the usual grilling where food is cooked over flames. This method works well for steak, fish, and vegetable.
- Indirect cooking – food is cooked away from direct flame (i.e. in charcoal grill). The food cooks over an oven-like close lid cooking.
- Rotisserie cooking – cooking on a motorized skewer or spit. The exterior of food turns into a beautiful brown while juices are sealed in. Not all best bbq grill have a rotisserie burner.
Thank you for browsing through my blog. These best grills tips and reviews were written for you and I hope that you learned more about grills by reading the different posts. Do share them with your family and friends who love grilling, and good luck finding the best grills!